Updated: Nov 18, 2019
These muffins make a delicious snack to keep you going when you are feeling hungry in between meals, need something before a workout or even as a great afternoon tea snack to take to a friends place!
You will need:
2 cups of oat flour
2 large apples chopped into small pieces
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/4 cup of maple syrup or honey
1 1/2 teaspoons of ginger
1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1/3 cup of almond milk
1/4 cup of ginger granola (I used Chantal Organics)
A few drops vanilla essence , Pinch of salt
1. Place 2 cups of oats in a nutri bullet or similar and ground into a flour.
2. In bowl place all of your dry ingredients.
3. In another bowl place all of your wet ingredients and combine.
4. Combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and stir.
5. Spoon mixture into a muffin tray or cupcake cases.
6. Bake in the oven for 18minutes on 180 degrees
7. Serve with some peanut butter or almond butter spread