Updated: Nov 18, 2019
🛒You Will Need : ⠀ - 1 sweet potato - 1 avocado - 70-100g of quorn or chicken - Sea salt - Cracked pepper ⠀
1. Turn on your sandwich press or toasted sandwich maker.
2. Slice the sweet potato into thin slices about 3-4 mm thick.
3. Drizzle 1/2 a teaspoon of olive oil over the sandwich press and place down a couple of your sweet potato slices.
4. Pull the lid down and allow your sweet potato to cook.
5. In a bowl scoop out 50g of avocado and season with salt and pepper. Mash with a fork.
6. Check your sweet potato slices and flip them if needed (it’ll depend on what kind of sandwich press you have)
7. Once the sweet potato toast is ready, spread your avocado and top with your already prepped quorn or chicken pieces.
8. Sweet potato toast is so diverse!! Try this with homemade hummus, 30g of feta or even to make a yummy bruschetta.